Wednesday, December 21, 2011

30 Sec. Peanut Butter Cake in a Mug!

Oh for the love of Pinterest! So many deelish recipes, so little time! I was having a major sweets craving & found this fantastic recipe on Pinterest from Back to Her Roots' blog. Check it out, its super easy & bakes in your microwave in just 30 short seconds. You can't ask for anything better!

The chocolate chips make this dessert to die for! Yum!!!!


I made some red velvet chocolate chip cookies last week too for an ornament exchange party I went to. Check out these beauties! :) I am not going to post the recipe I used because I felt like it was lacking a bit. They were very dry & crumbly. However, here's another recipe I found from Baking Serendipity, I think this recipe this has a lot more potential! :)

Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment