Thursday, September 1, 2011

CrossFit

Now that my kiddo is in school all day long I have decided that its time for me to get my butt in shape! I am not getting any younger or any thinner, so what the heck?! Especially since one of my good friends has started doing fitness competitions, I figured if she can get her body in amazing shape, so can I!

I found a place here in Castle Rock that offers the CrossFit program for $100 a month. For those of you who are not familiar with CrossFit, click here for more info on it. I went to a free class today to get a feel for the program & I really liked it. Although I can now barely walk down the stairs & I am sure I will be feeling sore as heck by tomorrow. I went ahead & signed up for a monthly membership & am excited to start next week! I'll have to take some before photos, but don't expect me to post those photos, at least not anytime soon. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment