Monday, August 29, 2011

Red Velvet Brownies... yes please!

I am pretty much obsessed with Pinterest! Have you heard of it? If not I highly suggest you check it out. You may need an invitation to join. If you need one I can send you one! Just message me with your email & I will get an invite over to you ASAP!

I found a recipe for these delectable treats a few weeks ago & I decided to whip up a batch! You can find the recipe on Smells Like Home's blog. I tweaked the recipe just a bit & only added half the amount of food coloring. The color was still a deep red with just half the amount. Any less dye we can put into our bodies the better, right?

(Photo credit: Smells Like Home)

They were seriously yummy & very rich! I think my hubby may have eaten almost all of them. They were that good! Shhhh, don't tell him I told you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment