Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's been a while...

Man oh man, August seems to be the busiest month ever! Miss B started first grade on the 8th of August & the craziness has not seemed to die down since. Can I just say that I was so sad to see my baby go off to first grade? Preschool & kindergarten didn't seem to bother me much, but first grade seems like such a big jump. The past 5+ (almost 6) years has flown by in record time. I am still in disbelief that she is in elementary school...

Here's a few pics of her first day of school!
Photobucket
I've started planning her birthday, which is coming up here on September 8th! We've decided to go with a Rhinestone Cowgirl Rodeo theme. There is this great place I found here in Colorado called Parker Valley Farm. The kids get to ride horses, groom them, tack them & play lots of fun games! Should be a fun time & Brooklyn is super excited!

Well I have lots more to blog about, but will return this week to talk about the rest! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment