Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fun & fabulous garage sale finds!

I love this time of year! I especially love it because it's now officially garage sale season. I've already scored some pretty great finds the past two weekends.

I found a pair of these awesome vintage chairs (see photo below) at a garage sale last weekend for $10 each. I bargained with the nice lady & she gave them both to me for $15.00! Whoohoo! I am hoping to get these sanded in a few spots tomorrow, primed & painted. Then I all will have to do is find some bright & cheery cushions. Super cute & cheap way to brighten up our new porch.

Today I found a a cute wooden bench with lots of potential. Needs some light sanding & a little glue... only $20! I am planning to paint this black & add a bright funky cushion to it. Not sure if it will eventually end up in my office or if it should go in the front living space. I will post pics of this find later!

No comments:

Post a Comment