Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our new home! Photo overload...

We just purchased a new (to us) home this month & moved in a little over a week ago. I snapped these pics the day we closed on it, while it was still vacant. I apologize for the quality of the photos, as we were getting ready to leave & I snapped them in a hurry!

I have to admit to feeling a bit overwhelmed with the furnishing & decorating aspect of it. We moved from a smaller 3 bedroom 3 bath home to large 5 bed 4 bath home. We have many rooms with absolutely no furniture. I have no clue what room to even start with. Is it weird I want to decorate the laundry room first? LOL!

I won't bore you with all of the photos, but here are a few.

View of front entry & living/dining area. I have a study off to the left behind double doors.


Living/Dining area


Down the hall to the right is the garage, bathroom & hall closet...


My lovely kitchen!


Family Room right off the kitchen.


Up the stairs & to the right is the master bedroom.


Guest Bedrooms, etc.


Right side of bedroom


Left side of bedroom, into sitting area.


Master Bath


Master Bath with different view.

No comments:

Post a Comment