Sunday, May 29, 2011

Busy week!

What a busy week this has been... I have been meaning to update the blog but hadn't had a free moment up until now. I have been super busy with my graphic design business & trying to keep the new house in order.

We have sanded & painted the metal porch chairs I posted about earlier in the week, so I will have photos of the final product later this week. They are turning out oh so very cute! I am having the hardest time finding some cute outdoor fabrics to make cushions out of. The chairs are going to be a bright aqua color & I want to incorporate some yellows into the cushions as well. Any suggestions on where to find cute outdoor fabric? Everything I am finding is very tropical & a little on the boring side.

I am now on the hunt for a small wooden table to put on the front porch as well. I guess I need to hit some garage sales next week! I want do something similar to this little setup but I want to use the blue tinted mason jars. Isn't this adorable? Check out 'The Shabby Nest' for more photos & inspiration!

The Shabby Nest

2 comments: