Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have an almost 6 year old?

I can't believe my baby is almost 6! She will be 6 in the beginning of September. Where does time go? I am a little sad this year about her going to a public school & starting 1st grade. She is super tiny for her age & because of when her birthday falls, she will be one of the youngest in her grade level. But how can I be sad when she is soooo excited about being a first grader? Makes me a little nervous, but I know she will do great!

I took some new photos today for her portfolio. She does some boutique modeling on the side & she's also involved in acting classes. She's even been a part of an Indie film. She's filming the rest of the film this year. Pretty exciting stuff.

Here are the photos of my little B... she looks so grown up! *sniff* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment