Thursday, June 2, 2011

My new dazzling dresser!

I admit to stalking Craig's List nearly every day, multiple times a day. Especially now that I am trying to furnish my house on a budget. Currently we have been trying to find a dresser to place our DVR & DVD player on in our bedroom. Our flat screen TV remains on the floor, where its been the last 3 weeks since moving into our new place. Not so much fun when I can't see the TV from the bed.

I came across this beauty today. I managed to talk the owner down on price & we picked up a short while later. Its not in mint condition by any means, but it has a lot of character & I LOVE it!!! It is a metallic silver & it reminds me a little bit of those mirrored dressers. I adore the three small drawers down the center of it. I think it will go fantastic with the light aqua blue I plan on painting our room.

Photo is from Craig's List, so pardon the crappy quality. ;)


I think I've also narrowed down my fabric choices for the cushions for my cute little porch chairs. I've decided to go with this beautiful fabric from Amy Butler. Isn't this fabric to die for? So pretty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through a message you left on my blog and I have to say---your blog is SO cute! I am excited to see what you will do with the Amy Butler fabric---I am just totally drooling over it right now! I hope it is okay that I am your newest follower :o)
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime! Thank you for stopping by! I love your blog as well. Isn't that fabric to die for? I need to get a move on making those cushions. :) See you around!

    ReplyDelete