Sunday, June 12, 2011

Can't get enough of painting!

It seems as though I just can't get enough of painting these days. Let's see what I have painted so far...

-Pair of metal porch chairs
-Front door
-Little piggy statue that sits on my porch
-Inside dresser drawers (photos to come)

And last but not least, my laundry room! I decided on a pretty aqua color. Its 'Sweet Rhapsody' by Behr. I love this color! I've really had to talk myself out of painting the whole house this color. Ha!


Here's my inspiration photos from Camera's & Chaos. Isn't it pretty? I will post some progress photos of my laundry room once I get the wainscoting up. :)


Here's a before photo of our laundry room...

And look at this adorable Mason jar soap dispenser I just ordered off Etsy. Check out Mason Galore & More to get one of your very own!


Tomorrow I am painting the back door (same color as the front door) & maybe this awesome candlestick holder I got for $2.50 at Goodwill this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment