Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some finished projects!

I have been busy almost everyday working on some small (or big) projects around the house. We have company coming this weekend, so I am trying to get some of the bigger furniture finished. Can't wait to see my parents, my aunt, uncle & cousins!

Remember those cute little suitcases I got last week? I panted the smaller brown one a pretty aqua color. It turned out adorable! Not sure if I will use it as decor or as photo prop. Also check out the candelabra that once was black.... its now a pretty ivory shade!


I know you've already seen my awesome porch chairs, but here's a before & after of those as well.


And I just have to show you this awesome little metal (tin perhaps?) star I found today! I just adore it!


Before I go look at this cute little printable freebie on eighteen25's blog.
So stinking cute!

Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment