Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little Treasures

A week or so ago while scanning Craig's List for goodies, I found some local shops. I wrote the details down with plans of visiting the next time I was down that way. Well today was the day that I decided to check them & boy am I glad I did! I found this little gem of a warehouse that is run by a few men who deal mainly with estate sales. Whatever they don't sell from the estate sales they bring to this local warehouse & sell most items for ridiculously cheap!

I found a coffee table, two vintage suitcases & a cute little flower pot. All for a grand total of $17.00! Wahoo!!! Best deal I've scored in a while. Needless to say this is going to be a place I frequent often. I love finding places like this, totally makes my day!!!

Anyhow, here's some photos of the goods...




I cannot wait to get my hands on that blue suitcase, so I can make a cute little doggy bed for my Lulu bean.

The photo below is from Etsy store: Kaleidoscope of Colors This is my inspiration for the bed I am going to create. Isn't this a darling idea? Love it!


And completely off topic here for a moment, but I just had to share this gorgeous little number I got for Miss B for her yearly photos. So cute I can't stand it! Check out Amazing Gracie on Etsy for lots more cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment